Master Marketing Academy
This course trains your Orthodontic Marketing Coordinator to thrive in this ever-changing world of marketing and advertising.
About the MMA
At Peniche & Associates, we are committed to helping you and your marketing team succeed. We offer a range of tools and training to help you increase referrals, refine your brand, improve your SEO, increase website traffic, create social media content and campaigns, increase your social media following, and track results.
Our team will work with you to establish key milestones and train your Marketing Coordinator to become the creative visionary of your practice. We will help you showcase your doctor and practice in a way that resonates with parents and attracts new patients.
Our marketing academy is designed to help you achieve your goals and build a strong and successful practice.
Your marketing team will be given the tools they need to:
- Increase referrals and exams.
- Refine your practice's brand.
- Improve your SEO.
- Increase website traffic.
- Learn to read SEO reports and understand the data.
- Create social media content & campaigns.
- Increase your social media following.
- Track results.
- Establish key milestones.
Director of Innovation Tony Peniche
Founder & CEO LeeAnn Peniche
*Class limited to 14 students
What to Expect
Through the proven Peniche Systems you will:
- Increase new patient exams.
- Increase referrals from professionals, patients/parents, Google, and social media.
- Turn patients into marketeers.
- Leverage your patients’ social media influence.
- Streamline content creation with technology.
- Tell your story on social media with strategic content.
- Learn to evaluate your website for both mobile and desktop SEO.
- Optimize your Google My Business profile and improve local search ranking.
- Build relationships and create ambassadors in referring offices.
- Identify and celebrate your unique brand.
- Establish strategic partnerships and programs to increase community awareness.
- Significantly increase Google reviews in 30 days.
- Organize and optimize your marketing budget.
- Create your annual marketing calendar and campaigns.
- Establish your daily, weekly, and monthly To-Do Lists.
- Learn to evolve, innovate, and become a creative marketing mastermind!
October 12 & 13, 2023
February 22 & 23, 2024