Treatment Coordinator Intensive Workshop
This Treatment Coordinator workshop trains doctors and staff to increase case acceptance and turn exams into starts.
Sign up for our upcoming two-day workshop and receive a $1,000 savings for teams of 8 or more attendees.
About the TCI
The Treatment Coordinator Intensive™ is a dynamic and practice-changing workshop specifically for doctors, treatment coordinators, and your entire orthodontic team.
You'll master all aspects of the New Patient Process from the initial phone call, throughout treatment and beyond.
This invaluable workshop will allow you to begin utilizing our systems immediately. You'll also receive three (3) months of post-workshop support from us.
The TCI™ is a two-day program conducted in beautiful San Diego, California. The course is taught through lecture, role-playing, Q&A sessions and an in-depth, take-home handout.
Where there's a will, there's a way, so let us be your guide to doing things the Peniche way!
TC Training Goals
Through the proven Peniche Systems, you'll learn to:
- Instill patient confidence, from the new patient phone call through the start of treatment
- Identify and remove patient obstacles
- Integrate the virtual, TC only and remote exams
- Identify statistical trends to ensure ongoing success month after month
- Take a team approach to case acceptance
- Promote and protect your observation program
- Re-enroll pending patients
- 8 hours of continuing education
Praise for the Treatment Coordinator Intensive Workshop
Such an amazing and beneficial experience! Case acceptance went from 56% to 95% essentially overnight! My office runs smoother and patients and staff are happier. I’ve had their consultants in my office over the past year, I’ve gone to their intensive trainings and academies, and I’ve sent my staff as well. It’s safe to say I’m a big fan!!
- Dr. Katie Snapp
Smile Ranch Orthodontics
You ladies all make me want to work harder, smarter and love on people more and more.
- Jennifer Poole, Dr. Jenny Maple
Above and beyond my expectations – superb!
- Alexandra Morton, Dr. Sonia Palleck