Office Management Academy
This two-day course for orthodontic practice executives teaches you the business of orthodontics and how to build an exceptional team.
About the Office Management Academy
- Founder & CEO LeeAnn Peniche
- Class limited to 14 students
Your office management team will get the tools they need to:
- Hire dedicated staff
- Develop position performance standards
- Track trends through detailed reports, dashboards and benchmarks
Your resulting executive will be the voice in your practice to inspire team loyalty, nurture trust and encourage greatness.
This workshop will also include three months of post-meeting support.
What to Expect
Through the proven Peniche Systems you will:
- Establish job performance standards for:
- Clinical assistants
- Treatment coordinators
- Financial coordinators
- Scheduling coordinators
- Marketing coordinators.
- Discover how to create:
- Job descriptions
- Compensation packages
- Reward systems.
- Understand how to perform effective job evaluations.
- Analyze and develop a fluid clinical schedule.
- Identify statistical trends.
- Learn the credit management systems that focus on accounts receivable for both insurance and patient accounts.
- Create management leads.
- Become the gold standard of an orthodontic management executive.
You can apply by filling out this form. Space is limited, so we’ll let you know if you’ve secured your spot!
Questions? Call us at 503-666-8538.
April 16 & 17, 2020
May 28 & 29, 2020
June 18 & 19, 2020